Now offering services in Wake County.
They will be accepting appointments at the:
Raleigh Baptist Association Resource Center
820 S New Hope Road, Raleigh, 27610
to make a referral, or an appointment.
Who is CareNet?
CareNet’s mission is to offer hope, growth, and healing through faith integrated counseling and professional services which are provided by licensed professionals – regardless of the client’s financial circumstance.
- CareNet of North Carolina is the largest network of faith-integrated counseling and psychotherapy services in the state and the largest hospital-based provider and Samaritan accredited counseling network in the country.
- CareNet clinicians are clinically licensed therapists who also have extensive training in theology, biblical studies and/or the integration of psychology and religion.
- Over 80% of CareNet’s clinicians are ordained clergy.
How are they supported?
CareNet of NC is the wholly-owned subsidiary of Wake Forest Baptist Health and is supported by the Baptist State Convention of NC.
- All of the counseling centers are locally managed and supported by area boards and community advocates, which ensures that each center is better able to serve the needs of the community.
- It is supported by local congregations, individuals and organizations that are committed to supporting our mission of caring for individuals, families, couples and in children in our area.
CareNet has provided quality faith-integrated therapy and professional services to the central counties of NC (Wake, Johnston, Harnett, Sampson and Lee) since 2004.